Monday, August 30, 2010

3 years later...

So I found this blog that I had to write for creative writing when I was a senior in high school. I re-read all the posts and I have come to the realization that I have not changed at all and I'm actually just as strange as ever. But it was still fun to go back and read about everything that happened. I decided I want to start writing again, I just don't really know what to say. So for now I'll just continue where I left off three years ago. Not much has changed...I was a senior in high school when I started, and now I'm a senior in college, but other than that I'm the same as I always was. I still am obsessed with anything pink, I still despise wearing socks, and I still have crazy adventures. I'll have to start thinking about interesting things to write about, so until next time...

No comments: