Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ohio

I went to Ohio on Wednesday to a waterpark called Kalahari. It is the coolest place. My grandparents went with us. Me, my brother, and sister got thousands of tokens to spend in the gameroom. On Thursday night we went to visit my aunt and uncle who live 40 minutes away from the hotel. They got a new puppy named Stoli. He is the cutest dog I have ever seen. We ate dinner at their house and watched Grey's Anatomy. Then we went back to the hotel and played in the arcade. I got an Elvis coffee mug. It's awesome. WE came home on Friday. Then Friday night I went to the movies with my sister, cousins, and uncle. We saw Bridge to Teribithia. It was very good but it was also sad. Ohio was very fun. I hope I can go back next year!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

That sounds so much fun kara I wish I could go somewhere fun like that.