Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend

Saturday my cousin came over and so did my sisters friends. We decided to go to Big Lots because that's basically the funnest store. We bought little scrapbooks there. They're real cute. Then I took them to Hallmark. Then me and my cousin met my parents and their friends at Olga's. Then me and my cousin went to Target at 9 at night to get stuff for our cruise to Mexico!!!!! Today (Sunday) I'm very upset that I have to go back to school tomorrow. I have like 3 tests tomorrow which is not fair at all. Some teachers are soo evil. I'm not really supposed to go anywhere since it's very bad driving but I am so bored and I really need to go shopping.

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

I bet your really excited to go to mexico, i wish i could go somewhere warm like that.