Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sonnet

This heartbreak that I feel seems so unreal
Why did you have to go so far away
Do you not understand this pain I feel
I'm not sure how I make it through each day
Too much has gone unnoticed for too long
I like to think of you once in a while
The time has now come for me to move on
The memories we shared still make me smile
It's nice to see that we have both moved on
The slightest thought of you drives me insane
The time for I'm sorry's has now come and gone
I try to erase the memories from my brain
But now my shattered heart will start to mend
I just hope that one day we can be friends

2 comments:

Tiffany12 said...

I really like you poem, but who is the poem too, could it be a BOY, oh please tell me!

Ashley Kajy said...

That was a great poem. That is always going to be the one thing on your mind...
I hope that one day we will be friends.