Sunday, March 25, 2007

weekend

After school I went to my grandma's house. She took me to Potbelly's for lunch and we had a long talk about stuff. Then she made me watch Oprah. I went home and cleaned for a little bit. Then I met Tiffany at Target so I could get my sister a birthday present. Then we went to the movies and saw I think I love my wife. It was really funny. Saturday was my sister's birthday party. I had to keep 12 little 9 year olds busy for 3 and a half hours. Tiff came over and hung out with me until the party ended, then we worked on our author project for a while and watched Family Guy. After she left me and my sister went shopping and then my mom, dad, sister, and me watched Love Wrecked. Today my friends Louie and Lauren are coming over to watch movies. It should be fun. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. Well only 2 weeks left until Mexico!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

I wish I could go to mexico with you it sounds like it is going to be so much fun. When you go to mexico please get me a cool present. I also liked the cake at your sisters party on saturday it was really good, especially the cookie part of cake. and I thought that the lady at the movies on friday was really mean, she was just lucky that jake was not there or she would have gotten an ear full.