Thursday, April 5, 2007

Passover

Monday and Tuesday was the beginning of passover. Monday night at 9:oo my mom, dad, brother, sister, and me went to my cousin's house in Oak Park for dinner. We are not allowed to eat bread on this holiday but we have to eat so much matzoh. It's disgusting. We didn't get home till after midnight so my parents let me and my brother sleep in Tuesday. Then Tuesday night we went to some friends house in Jackson. My friend was there and we talked. I haven't seen him in a really long time. He just graduated from college, and moved back home. His parents invited to me stay at their house whenever I want because it's very close to Central which is where I am going to college. Anyways, that night was a lot funner than Monday. We went outside in the freezing cold and had a silly string fight. We ate dinner a lot earlier there too. So me and my friend made plans to get together when I go visit Central in May. I am very excited! Also that night everyone got 2 of the new coin dollars for finding the afikomen. I had sooo much fun, and even though my dress clothes got ruined from the silly string it's all good!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

Thats sounds fun, but I don't think I could handle the whole passover thing