Thursday, April 5, 2007

American Idol

I almost had a heart attack watching American Idol last night. For like the 50th week in a row Phil has been in the bottom 3. This is very unfortunate since I am in love with him, and if he does get voted off then I will have to boycott the show. Anyways, I was sitting in the living room watching it and then my whole family comes in and starts talking like nothing is going on. This was very upsetting. American Idol is totally important. I have a feeling Phil was in the bottom 3 last night because Tuesday night I was at Passover so I couldn't watch the show and vote for him. Usually I take every ones cell phones and vote for him like 30 times, but that night I couldn't. But it all had a happy ending because he was safe. My mother though, was being quite evil sitting on the couch and screaming Phil is gone! Phil is gone! But thankfully he stayed. I was very sad Gina went home, but better her than Phil. Actually better Sanjaya than anyone, but he's probably just about to win the whole thing. If that happens I don't know what I will do. I'm going to be in Mexico next Tuesday and Wednesday so hopefully there is American TV there so I can see Phil. If not I will have to cost my parents tons of money and call long distance to find out if he is still on. Hopefully it won't come to that though. Phil is definitely my American idol!!

1 comment:

Ashley Kajy said...

I LOVE BLAKE ON AMERICAN IDOL. HE IS MY FAVORITE ONE EVERYYY!!!!