Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend

This was a good weekend and it was made even better by the fact that it started Thursday afternoon. I left school early to go to an award celebration for my grandpa. Then my aunt and uncle took my and my sister, mom, and cousin shopping. They got me a channel ring, dolce and gabana sunglasses, and a pink coach tote bag. And then that night we all went and ate at the best restaurant ever: California Pizza Kitchen. Delicious! Friday was senior skip day so me and my momma went shopping and out to lunch. I had some chicken. We also had to go to the secretary of state so she could get her license plate renewed! fun times! Saturday I just chilled at home and worked on all my stuff for graduation. Sunday I went shopping again and then we went out for Chinese food. When we got home my parents, me, and my sister all watched Desperate Housewives. It was very good! That's allllll

4 comments:

Estrella Bella said...

2 things. 1. I LOVE the CPK! and 2. you are so lucky your weekend started on thursday! lol

Tiffany12 said...

I wish I could have gone shopping with you that sounds so much fun, I wish i had a cool aunt like that, and I love California Pizza Kitchen I alway get the chiken pizza it is really good, now that I am talking about food I am getting really hungary.

Ashley Kajy said...

how funnnn! i wanna see what you bought how exciting i love shopping, and dolce and gabbana have the cutest sun glasses. Gotta love em! well im glad you had a good time :)

Ms. Eastman said...

Tsk tsk, skipper!
I've never had CPK...