Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Goal

In the next six weeks the main goal I want to accomplish is keeping my A in this class. Hopefully I won't slack off too much even though I am beyond sick of school. I don't think it will be that hard to keep my grade up, at least in this class. I think Ms. Eastman could help me accomplish that goal by not assigning too much work or at least not hard work, especially to the seniors since we are under a lot of stress and have been working real hard for the past 13 years. So if this class remains somewhat easy and I manage not to fail this video project that I know nothing about then I think I won't have a problem in accomplishing my goal.

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

I think that is a very good goal for you kara its is very realistic and i think that you can do it!