Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring Break

I am sooooooo excited. Tomorrow (Friday) My mom, me, aunt, and cousin are driving down to Cleavland, Ohio. We are going to my aunt and uncles house for a while then my uncle will be dropping all of us girls at the airport. We leave from the airport at 5:00 and will arrive in Los Angeles around 7. We have to stay at a hotel ... all 5 of us in one room! Saturday morning we will take a taxi to the docks where our cruise takes off from. We are going on the Princess Cruise for 7 days. I can't wait! During next week we will be stopping at different places in Mexico. I can't wait to go shopping. I've never been on a cruise before and every one's telling me I;m going to have so much fun! Me and my cousin are planning to do a lot of stuff together since we are around the same age and don't want to be stuck with our parents. I really want to go rock climbing. I have to go home after school and finish packing and then try to sleep, even though I know I won't be able too. My mom told me I could've brought a friend. I wanted to Tiffany to come but she has gymnastics. We would have had so much fun. Well, maybe next year!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

Spring Break sounds sweet, I really wish I was going