Thursday, January 18, 2007

college

I have been trying to decide where to go to college. I have narrowed my chioces down to U of M Dearborn, MSU, Eastern, and Central. I heard that a girl died at Eastern so I don't think I want to go there anymore. I want to go to U of M real bad but my parents won't let me because they don't want me to live at home anymore. They said that if I go away to college it will be like them having a 4 year long vacation. So I think I am going to go to Central. MSU is really big and I don't think I'm smart enough to get in so I think Central will be good. Plus one of my best friends named Tiffany is going there and we are going to dorm together. The deal I made with my parents is that if I go away to school they have to buy me all new dorm stuff from pottery barn teen. So at least my dorm will be sweet. I'm kind of nervous to go to college. I will miss my cats a lot. And my other friends. I might miss my parents too, but not my brother and sister. I need to get like a tutor so I can learn how to do laundry and cook. Or else I'll just have to have like Merry Maids come to my dorm. I don't really know yet. I need to go visit Central soon to make sure that the room is big and that the closet is big enough for all my clothes. Or maybe I can get a 4 room suite and use 1 room as my clsoet and just have 2 other room mates. I wish I was allowed to have a pet in college because I want a ferret real bad. That's all!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

Kara you are coming to Central with me don't even think of changing your mind. lol