Monday, January 29, 2007

WEEKEND

Friday night me and Tiffany went to the movies. We saw Catch and Release. It was good. Saturday I had to go to my sister's ballet production. It was pretty boring. There was a lot of guys wearing tights who were doing ballet too. Before the show started my mom, dad, me, and my sister's friend went to a coffee shop. I ordered a latte and a pickle. Everyone there thought I was strange for wanting a pickle with coffee but it was really good. On our way home we got stuck waiting for a train to pass. It took like 10 minuets. Then we went and got pizza at Jet's and I saw my friend who works there. Sunday I went shopping with my mom. I also got some chili at Wendy's. At first the chili was good but then it started to taste like blood so I offered it to my mom but she didn't want it either. After I came home I finished some homework and watched Titanic. After Titanic was over my mom told me we are going on a cruise. SO last night I had a dream that I was on a cruise and it started to sink. It was quite a frightening dream. Well this weekend went by really fast and I just know that this week will drag on FOREVER!!

1 comment:

Tiffany12 said...

I loved that movie it was so good, sorry you did not have a good time the rest of the weekend