Monday, January 22, 2007

"I Am" Poem

I am creative
A pink rose at midnight
I am fire
destroying everything in my path
I am pasta
warm like fire
familiar like a favorite pair of jeans
comforting like a couch
I am fireworks on the fourth of July
Wild, Spontaneous, and different each time
I am a feret who likes to be alone
And does not get along well with most people
Mean at times, and quiet at times
I am like a rose during the day but fire at night
I wish school was over but I am afraid to grow up

3 comments:

Tiffany12 said...

Kara I love your I am poem, it is one of a kind. I think that one day you will be famous for you poem just like Paris Hilton.

Love
~Tiffany~

Ms. Eastman said...

You're so much smarter than Paris Hilton though!

Max said...

i like the poem and the colors make it even better