Friday, January 19, 2007

My fish Ellen

For Hanukkah my parents bought me two fish and a tank. I named them Ellen and Johnny. They were so cool because they were glass fish which means they are totally see through. I think I got the fish so I could learn responsibility. Well I made sure to feed my fish everyday but I wasn't sure how much so I just poured like half a teaspoon of food in the tank in the morning and at night. I guess that was too much because Ellen died. The other day I looked in the tank and I saw some stuff in the corner and I thought it was Ellen and she had disinigrated but it was just old food. But then I did see Ellen just floating there. I was really upset. My dad said he would flush her but after he put her in the toilet he forgot to push the flusher and he walked away. Then I went to go to the bathroom and I saw poor Ellen staring up at me from inside the toilet. It was very disturbing. After we finally flushed her I didn't use that toilet for a few days.

3 comments:

-LOVE-MUZIK- said...

Hahahaha. Ellen!!! love it too much. you are adorable. love you babyy!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

-LOVE-MUZIK- said...

you're a dork seriously. but for real that was just too funny. and i heard the stories about you calling ellen to be on her show! lmao. i hope she calls you back. cuz then you can take me with you!!!!!! <3

-Tatiana

Tiffany12 said...

I think it is so funny how you love ellen so much. I was watching ellen while Mrs. Richman was talking during class and then I started to laugh and she asked me what was so funny.